Quality Assurance Manager
We need a Quality Assurance Manager to make it easier to charge electric cars
In the future, we hope that there will be an EV charger at every destination.
When there's an EV charger at every destination, we think more people will choose electric vehicles, because:
- They can recharge their car wherever they're going
- They can recharge their car whenever they need to
- They can recharge their car safely (even when sleeping)
And when more people are driving electric, there will be less harmful emissions from transportation. We think that’s worth fighting for, even if our contribution is relatively small.
We are dedicated to contributing to the transition to clean energy and reducing the carbon footprint by providing high-quality products that are reliable and efficient. To achieve this, we believe in investing in our team and are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that our products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Role and Responsibilities
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our quality assurance program, including developing and implementing quality control procedures, conducting product inspections, and leading a team of quality assurance technicians. In this role, you will collaborate with other departments, including engineering, production, and customer service, to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned on quality and reliability goals.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement quality control procedures to ensure that all products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Conduct regular product inspections to identify any defects or quality issues, and work with the engineering team to address these issues promptly.
- Collaborate with other departments, including engineering, production, and product development, to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned on quality and reliability goals.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quality assurance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in quality assurance, with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing quality control procedures.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to lead a team and collaborate effectively with other departments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address quality issues quickly and effectively.
We value and treasure the people working here, so it’s extremely important to us that you share our values. Working for Amina isn’t for everyone, but maybe these values resonate with you too?
- We trust people who take initiative and accept accountability
- We’re inclusive and want to be as transparent as possible
- We keep an keep it simple
We really care about our people, and try to go the extra mile so we can all thrive. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy working for Amina:
- Working in a tight-knit, social and trust-based culture where you will be able to make a difference
- Any equipment you need: laptop, smartphone, headset, iPad/remarkable, etc.
- We cover your phone subscription and internet at home
- Free, tasty and warm lunch every day
- Free gym for those who want to work out (at FOMO)
- Good pension and health insurance plans
- Full pay during maternity and paternity leave
- And much more!
About Amina Charging
Amina Charging was founded in Stavanger in 2021.
It was founded on the belief that there should be an EV charger at every destination if electric cars are going to be as popular in the rest of the world as it has become in Norway, where we’re from. But if there’s going to be EV chargers everywhere in the future, there needs to be a high-quality alternative that is easy to use and affordable for everyone.
With $10m in funding from climate-friendly investors and our extensive experience in EV charging, electrical engineering and business development, we launched our first simple, safe and affordable EV charger in October 2022. The quick launch was in large part thanks to a strong belief in a culture of trust, inclusiveness, clarity and respect that lets our people thrive.
Now, more than 30 people work for Amina to make the vision of an EV charger at every destination a reality – so more people can choose electric vehicles, wherever they’re going.
Because who doesn't love free food? 🥪
Work hard, play hard 💪🏻
We all grow old one day 👵
We provide the equipment
Android, iPhone, Mac or Windows? Your choice, our treat! 📱
Our workplace culture
At Amina, we acknowledge and value each employee's skillset and experience. That's why we'll empower your creative autonomy, and we trust that you'll manage this freedom with a fair amount of responsibility. Still, you'll never have to struggle by yourself; we work as a team. Our aim is to have a positive and including work environment where we support each other and new ideas are always welcome.
Amina is on a mission to put an EV charger on every home. It’s a small but crucial step towards a world with emissionless vehicles.
We started Amina because we saw a great gap in the EV charging market for people who wanted a high-quality charger without a premium price tag.
Quality Assurance Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Amina?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.