HSSE & Sustainability Advisor
We need a HSSE & Sustainability Advisor to help us make it easier to charge electric cars
In the future, we hope that there will be an EV charger at every destination.
When there's an EV charger at every destination, we think more people will choose electric vehicles, because:
- They can recharge their car wherever they're going
- They can recharge their car whenever they need to
- They can recharge their car safely (even when sleeping)
And when more people are driving electric, there will be less harmful emissions from transportation. We think that’s worth fighting for, so we’re on a mission to build simple, safe and affordable EV chargers will make it easier for people to choose, charge and drive electric.
- Develop and implement HSSE & Sustainability policies, procedures and programs to ensure compliance with HSSE & Sustainability regulations, standards and best practices
- Follow up and develop strategy and roadmap to reach net zero ambitions (scope 1 and 2)
- Responsible for reporting on GHG emissions
- Report on climate risk management
- Develop & implement sustainability strategy and improvement initiatives
- Conduct audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement HSSE & sustainability initiatives across the company
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Develop and deliver HSSE & sustainability training and education programs for employees and stakeholders
- Experience in HSSE & sustainability strategy development and implementation
- Bachelor's degree or higher education in Sustainability, HSSE or related field
- Strong understanding of sustainability principles and practices
- Preferably experience with the EU Taxonomy and ESG reporting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
We value and treasure the people working here, so it’s extremely important to us that you share our values. Working for Amina isn’t for everyone, but maybe these values resonate with you too?
- We trust people who take initiative and accept accountability
- We’re inclusive and want to be as transparent as possible
- We keep it simple
We really care about our people, and try to go the extra mile to let them thrive. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy working for Amina:
- Working in a tight-knit, social and trust-based culture where you will be able to make a difference
- Any equipment you need: laptop, smartphone, headset, ipad/remarkable, etc.
- We cover your phone subscription and internet at home
- Tasty and warm lunch every day at an extremely affordable price
- Free gym for those who want to work out (at FOMO)
- Good pension and health insurance plans
- Full pay during maternity and paternity leave
- And much more!
About Amina Charging
Amina Charging was founded in Stavanger in 2021.
It was founded on the belief that there should be an EV charger at every destination if electric cars are going to be as popular in the rest of the world as it has become in Norway, where we’re from. But if there’s going to be EV chargers everywhere in the future, there needs to be a high-quality alternative that is easy to use and affordable for everyone.
With $10m in funding from climate-friendly investors and our extensive experience in EV charging, electrical engineering and business development, we launched our first simple, safe and affordable EV charger in October 2022. The quick launch was in large part thanks to a strong belief in a culture of trust, inclusiveness, clarity and respect that lets our people thrive.
Now, more than 30 people work for Amina to make the vision of an EV charger at every destination a reality – so more people can choose electric vehicles, wherever they’re going.
Because who doesn't love free food? 🥪
Work hard, play hard 💪🏻
We all grow old one day 👵
We provide the equipment
Android, iPhone, Mac or Windows? Your choice, our treat! 📱
Our workplace culture
At Amina, we acknowledge and value each employee's skillset and experience. That's why we'll empower your creative autonomy, and we trust that you'll manage this freedom with a fair amount of responsibility. Still, you'll never have to struggle by yourself; we work as a team. Our aim is to have a positive and including work environment where we support each other and new ideas are always welcome.
Amina is on a mission to put an EV charger on every home. It’s a small but crucial step towards a world with emissionless vehicles.
We started Amina because we saw a great gap in the EV charging market for people who wanted a high-quality charger without a premium price tag.
HSSE & Sustainability Advisor
Loading application form
Already working at Amina?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.